Product Description : eC-fume-cube: fume extraction system
Many types of dust and fume are hazardous to health if inhaled. People can become permanently sensitised to fumes which means that continued exposure, even to very small amounts of fume, may cause asthma attacks or other respiratory diseases.
A high performance fume extraction system will help to:
- Protect employee health.
- Increase production speeds.
- Reduce complaints by operators due to odours, dust and vapours.
- Reduce the cost & time to cleaning laser lenses, conveyors, guarding, soldering machines and other equipment.
- Provide a better working environment.
- Reduce downtime
- Automatic electronic flow control - maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Adjustable airflow
- VariColour filter blocked warning system
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change pre-filters deliver longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filtration removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate
- Precision made from stainless steel
Voltage 230Vac 50/60Hz
Sound Rating 60dBA
Max Flow Rate 200m³/hr
Dimensions mm (H x W x D) 366 x 308 x 294
- 072091 - Dual Arm Fume Cube base with single cap for unused inlet. Contains:
o 200036 - Pre filter pad
o 110536 - Main HEPA chemical filter
o 120117 - 2m connection kit
o 105114 - 5m remote ON/OFF switch