The eC-reflow-mate-hood is an add-on to our eC-reflow-mate oven V3 which removes soldering fumes when the oven door opens after reflow.
How does it fit?
The hood clips onto the top of the oven as shown. It projects beyond the back of the oven to allow connection to an existing fume extraction system via a standard 50.1 mm or 76.4 mm tube. The hoods are supplied with two connectors, one for each of the two standard tube sizes.
How does it work?
1. Connect the hood to the extraction unit and switch it on.
2. When the door opens after soldering, a simple lever on the hood holds the drawer under the hood slot so that the fumes can be extracted.
3. Once this is done, depress the lever to release the drawer and unload the PCB in the usual way.
1. V3 ovens have the serial numbers: 12090223 - 12090362 and 14040001 upwards.
2. If you don't have an existing extraction system we offer a suitable unit : check out the 'eC-fumecube' below.
If you have any questions, please contact your usual sales channel or email firstname.lastname@example.org.